Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left ear bud isdue

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 05:46 PM)
LM01
First Poster
Options
Can you please advise what to do the left ear bud is not charging? 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
StephK1
Options

Sorry to hear that your Buds aren't working as they should, @LM01

Have you tried giving them a clean, to make sure that the charging contacts aren't obstructed? You can find a guide on how to do this here

0 Likes
LM01
First Poster
Options
Thanks for the response. I have cleaned them but will try the reset on my daughters phone later as the reset option isn't available on mine. Where is the guide please? Thx
0 Likes
StephK1
Options

No problem at all! If you click on the 'here' in the last reply, it will take you to the Buds cleaning guide. It's under the 'Basic maintenance' section of the page 🙂

Here's the full link if it isn't working: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-improve-audio-quality-of-the-galaxy-buds/ 

You should also be able to reset the Buds in the Galaxy Wearables app > General > Reset. 

0 Likes
LM01
First Poster
Options
The reset button is greyed out so I can update or reset as r ear bud is charged left is not charging
0 Likes
LM01
First Poster
Options
I can't update etc...
0 Likes
LM01
First Poster
Options
This is what it looks like

Screenshot_20210504-174631_Galaxy Buds.jpg

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@LM01: Can you try connecting the case to a charger, then placing the left bud in the case by itself? If the LED goes from red to green immediately, please remove the bud, then place it back in the case. Repeat this process a couple of times, and check to see if the LED remains red to indicate that it's charging, and if this is reflected in the Wearables app. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
LM01
First Poster
Options
This is not working the button stays red
0 Likes
LM01
First Poster
Options
I've done as requested this hasn't worked, it also can't do the update or reset option as both buds need to be connected which is the issue. Thx
0 Likes