Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest beta broke my earbuds

(Topic created on: 13-07-2022 10:07 PM)
zippyuk
Journeyman
Options
After installing the latest beta the earbuds app seems to crash all the time. Not doing anything in particular I just get the pop up saying application keeps crashing.

I am on an S21+ using latest android 12 beta.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Baridon
Voyager
Options
The latest beta for an S21 plus series? Don't you think that's why it crashed? From what I know beta versions for Android 12 ended so last year, I could be wrong. If I am right, I advise you to update your phone to the current stable version of Android 12.
0 Likes
zippyuk
Journeyman
Options
I asked here to log the issue. I am aware of the issues with beta software but I often get Samsung workarounds from the forums. Thanks for the suggestion.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I doubt anyone else uses the beta which you can expect to have issues. Is there a reason you haven't updated? There have been a number of updates to Android 12 since launch and you've missed all of those.
0 Likes
zippyuk
Journeyman
Options
I updated yesterday that's what caused the problem
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry, the beta program closed months ago, how did you install it?
0 Likes
zippyuk
Journeyman
Options
I hacked I am no longer on the beta, jus assumed as the update broke stuff. Have reset the cache an wiki see
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
I'd ensure that you've got the latest version of the Wearables manager and plugin installed - even go as far as deleting the current app and then installing it afresh before reconnecting your buds back.
I was on the A12 Beta programme. Moved to stable release and multiple updates since - my BudsPro weren't affected at all.
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
Are you sure your on android 12 beta from Samsung? The s10 has had android 12 for ages
0 Likes