Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kayaking For Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 01-01-2021 09:55 PM)
Bradsmith1507
First Poster
Options

Hey i am looking at purchasing the galaxy watch and i would like to know if it holds any features or applications i can download in order to record my distance, speed, heart rate whilst kayaking, thanks

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Surge311
First Poster
Options

I wasn't able to use my Samsung Galaxy S3 Frontier watch to track my kayaking either. I haven't found a way to add it, which sucks because there is a workout for kayaking IN samsung health app on phone. So what i did was take my phone with me and started the kayak workout from my phone.. it worked pretty good also.. it would audibly tell me when I kayaked a mile im distance and it kept my GPS route and calories burned and max speed, a good speed,, elevation and noted when i would make stops for extended period of times (to fish). I take my phone with me on a tether and start the workout. I did see there is an option on the watch for "other workout". That may be an option for the custom workout suggestion. I'll try it next time I go out. It would be nice to be able to live monitor heart and distance from the convenience of my watch.

20201224_141158.jpg

0 Likes
Corzar76
First Poster
Options

What i do is put it down as cycling on my sport, then change it to kayaking on the laptop.

0 Likes