Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Jumping rope workout on phone but not on watch

(Topic created on: 07-12-2019 12:19 PM)
Kaol
Apprentice
Options

Hello, the jumping rope workout is available on the s health app on the phone but not available in the list of workouts on the samsung galaxy watch active. Can this be added on the watch so that we can be able to start the workout directly on the watch and therefore track heart rate data.

Go to solution
108 REPLIES 108
PainDr
First Poster
Options

With the pandemic closing gyms, I have found jumping rope with the Jump Rope Dudes HIIT workouts to be a great alternative to my typical elliptical workout.  It seems that many people would use this activity on the watch.

0 Likes
a8ies
Student
Options
Just had my watch(Galaxy3) for Xmas and I'm surprised at a number of sports (especially covid times) aren't listed skipping (kettlebell = not even on app) needs to be added sooner the better not as if it take ages to develope! Really annoyed sometimes that common sense don't provail with certain functions in the modern era. no one can go anywhere so more stay at home exercises that can be update should be updated to encourage these type of activities not keeping it simple. that's not an answer that's a fob off, I can't be bothered reply! so many things wrong with the watch (so many things they got right too)!
0 Likes
Members_ewpr9yv
First Poster
Options

The funniest thing in this topic is that as per tv advertisement there is a lady who is jumping the rope using the app from the arch 🤣😂😆

raklik
Journeyman
Options

This topic should not be solved. It should be marked as "Can't be solved" It's frustrating to see Samsung ignoring their user requests. There is no point in having different set of exercises in watch and phone. Who will jump rope with phone strapped by it's body when having a watch on the wrist?? 

This is same with other issues. A premium device (set by it's price) unable to deliver basic functionalities, as well as having unused components installed,such as the NFC in some parts of the world.. 

epic: https://vimeo.com/247101589

0 Likes
massyman
Student
Options
says the man who never sipped for cardio exercise!
0 Likes
massyman
Student
Options
100% agree, skip every day for 50 min and it would make my experience complete
0 Likes
massyman
Student
Options
me too, can your recommend one?
0 Likes
massyman
Student
Options
take of all the gym exercises off that on one uses
0 Likes
ZaynabIman
Student
Options
why are Samsung just ignoring us, give us a flipping rope workout on the watch
0 Likes
ZaynabIman
Student
Options
stupid question but would I get accurate calroies if I used "running" instead of "other workout" when skipping??
0 Likes