Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Jumping rope workout on phone but not on watch

(Topic created on: 13-04-2021 11:17 PM)
Kaol
Apprentice
Options

Hello, the jumping rope workout is available on the s health app on the phone but not available in the list of workouts on the samsung galaxy watch active. Can this be added on the watch so that we can be able to start the workout directly on the watch and therefore track heart rate data.

108 REPLIES 108
Burner324
Journeyman
Options
What's that got to do with it? Unnecessary comment! Bad form 👎
0 Likes
Megroj
Apprentice
Options

👏

0 Likes
Megroj
Apprentice
Options

Wow. how is jumping rope less popular than ... lets say, "back extensions", "deadlifts", "Pilates" ohh yeah and mentioning that there is 2 training for swimming? indoor and outdoors.
Is it that hard, really, to add more stuff that the watch can actually track better than "push-ups"?
Good thing that people in this thread are not buying that response. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Megroj
Apprentice
Options

Anyways, my solution to this was to use https://www.mapmyrun.com/. They have on the app and of course on the watch too.

0 Likes
RudolfLehky
First Poster
Options

Best you can do is to download (buy) YaoYao. First you have to download it to your phone and then pair it with galaxy watch. I tried this app today and it is the best solution for now. The application costs two dollars. It counts/measures jumps, duration, kcal, heart rate and avg. speed.

SirEsponda
Student
Options

Come on!!!

We need the excersice jumping rope on the watch!!!

I do this excersice every day!!!

pliss add on the watch!!

0 Likes
SirEsponda
Student
Options

We need the excersice jumping rope on the watch!!!!!!

Whos is with me!!?

Ragen
Student
Options

I just was researching to figure out why there isnt jump roping on my watch, and came across this thread.  Seems like  TONS of people want it on their watch!!!  

Arthur999
Journeyman
Options

it doesn't make sense to have it on the phone app and then leave it out on the watch. Lol

0 Likes
Pollyg
First Poster
Options
I think it's about time Samsung added the jump rope workout to the watch... They have every other workout other than skipping. Ridiculous really...
On the phone BUT not the watch this doesn't make sense... I'm hardly going to skip with a phone in my pocket. Get it sorted Samsung.
0 Likes