Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Jumping rope workout on phone but not on watch

(Topic created on: 15-07-2020 04:56 PM)
Kaol
Apprentice
Options

Hello, the jumping rope workout is available on the s health app on the phone but not available in the list of workouts on the samsung galaxy watch active. Can this be added on the watch so that we can be able to start the workout directly on the watch and therefore track heart rate data.

108 REPLIES 108
adrian2325
Explorer
Options

hello samsung?

0 Likes
hieudg
Apprentice
Options

I think I should blame myself for buying this watch. Well never again, SS

0 Likes
adrian2325
Explorer
Options

HELLO SAMSUNG!!!

0 Likes
adrian2325
Explorer
Options

samsung take off the green check mark! This is not solved. In a periodical moment when health is a big factor with the pandemic and you are not making users happy with your products to pursue their fitness habits!!! RIDICULOUS 

0 Likes
LindaMartin
Student
Options

This is not solved. Still and issue. MODERATOR... please fix this so that Samsung can fix the problem! thanks! 

0 Likes
Mikedo
Student
Options

But it's not the solution. It's just a proof that whoever is desinging these workouts have no clue what users want and moderators can't pass feedback decent enough to have it even considered.

0 Likes
TheReverendH
Journeyman
Options

I started a new thread, hoping they will maybe see it.  
Topic:  NOT SOLVED Jump rope workout on phone but not on watch NOT SOLVED

0 Likes
ThanosS
First Poster
Options

I bought the Samsung watch only for the jump rope and i cant use it on the watch... Disappointing... There are other smaller companies than Samsung that they have it and it is the simplest thing...

Аkim
Student
Options
It doesn't affect simplicity. They can just add a function in mobile to add a necessary workout. If they really want to do it as simple as possible, it may sense to be able to remove those hundred workouts. And leave only what you like.
I don't use 90% of the list. Why can't I adjust it by myself?
0 Likes
KTwiss
First Poster
Options

We should start a petition to have the app added to the watch. Maybe if we get enough digital signatures they would at least create a work around for us jump ropers.

0 Likes