Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Jumping rope workout on phone but not on watch

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 04:07 AM)
Kaol
Apprentice
Options

Hello, the jumping rope workout is available on the s health app on the phone but not available in the list of workouts on the samsung galaxy watch active. Can this be added on the watch so that we can be able to start the workout directly on the watch and therefore track heart rate data.

108 REPLIES 108
Haroujf
Explorer
Options

The mod should properly marked this as unresolved.

MCK28
First Poster
Options

After searching for a solution for 2 months. I am glad to announce to all I had finally solved the jump rope exercise issue in Samsung watch.

My solution is to buy the Apple watch and an iPhone. 

MelissaG
Student
Options
I'm actually thinking that myself. It's been 3 months that I jump and absolutely no comment from Samsung.

Apple already has it.
And just bought the watch. What a waste of money....
hieudg
Apprentice
Options

Agrre, I'm gonna buy an A watch

0 Likes
agata0151
Apprentice
Options

I think all of the phone exercises should be on the watch. To make the layout easier we could have the option of creating a list of 10 or 15 to choose from on the watch. That way everyone can pick what suits them and the UI is still simple.

Haroujf
Explorer
Options

You don't need an A watch.

Just a Fitbit will do. 

0 Likes
Emachestnut
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue, but now when I start the jump rope training from the phone it shows an HRM symbol and says it is connected to my gear S3, but the heart rate does not get displayed and the watch seems to not bee monitoring anything (HR green lights are off). Was anyone able to get it working?Screenshot_2020-05-15-20-41-04-769_com.sec.android.app.shealth.jpg

krisMcrGB
First Poster
Options

Samsung, seriously, you might want to consider  employing some proper health professionals to overlook the Samsung health department. To not have one of the most basic and useful excersises included on the watch is a serious oversight and shows this departmentment is badly neglected.

I question how useful the watch really is as a fitness companion, I know mine gathers dust.

BentoPT
Journeyman
Options

I agree totally. I am considereing change to another brand....

BentoPT
Journeyman
Options
of course. If they apear on the mobile why not on the watch. With so many sensors. It can detect any movement...