Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Jumping rope workout on phone but not on watch

(Topic created on: 21-04-2020 05:47 PM)
Kaol
Apprentice
Options

Hello, the jumping rope workout is available on the s health app on the phone but not available in the list of workouts on the samsung galaxy watch active. Can this be added on the watch so that we can be able to start the workout directly on the watch and therefore track heart rate data.

108 REPLIES 108
Nathan7461
Student
Options

Agreed jump rope is becoming really popular especially in the current situation where people can't leave their houses!  Sort it out Samsung or I will have to buy one of your competitors watches!!

culex
First Poster
Options

Agreed. Pls sort it out urgently

hieudg
Apprentice
Options

How dumb about that they don't have jumping rope on a smart watch -_-

Matchack
First Poster
Options
So the Watch costs a LOT of money and it doesn't have the simpliest workout there is? It costs a couple of bucks to get a jump rope with counter and paying 350 USD doesn't give you that option..... and using different workout counts calories burned very strangely - actually all it takes is to slightly swing your arm and it counts calories burned like crazy 250 kcal in 5 mins :face-with-tears-of-joy: It is very easy to cheat this watch... really, Apple Watch counts calories better.
Haroujf
Explorer
Options

How is skipping not basic exercise ???

Psycotimi
First Poster
Options

This is more ignored than solved.

I would be happy to recieve rope skipping counter on my galaxy watch, please make it happen. 

hieudg
Apprentice
Options

This just to much for me, I have disappointed about the Samsubg washing machine I just bought and now this. Never use Samsung again

Spipat
First Poster
Options

I really love jumping rope. Many times i think of changing my Samsung watch to Garmin. I may have to change soon if Samsung still thinks jumping rope is not an exercise people do in common. 😞

emonidi
First Poster
Options

Lets go to apple forum and ask them to add it on their watch and then Samsung will add the feature on the GWA the next day :smiling-face: 

BentoPT
Journeyman
Options
Yes. I agree. And i also need.
0 Likes