Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Jumping rope workout on phone but not on watch

(Topic created on: 16-02-2020 12:24 PM)
Kaol
Apprentice
Options

Hello, the jumping rope workout is available on the s health app on the phone but not available in the list of workouts on the samsung galaxy watch active. Can this be added on the watch so that we can be able to start the workout directly on the watch and therefore track heart rate data.

108 REPLIES 108
WickedSmatt
Apprentice
Options
Eycre8rukus
I agree completely.

I'm switching to Whoop until Samsung gets it together. All on this forum should look I to it.
Arthur999
Journeyman
Options

Nonsense they have bicep curls, leg extensions, if they want to make it easy to use add jump rope... It's more effort to program the watch than it is to count bicep curls... Very fustrating 

Hag
Student
Options

They must add jump rope tracker to the watch. I'm shocked there is no tracking for a very basic activity like this. They must put it in an update or something. I can't imagine that.  I bought expensive watch for fitness tracking without jumping rope tracker. If I had known that I wouldn't buy it. 

Mirjadv_97
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. Just bought the galaxy watch active 2 and found out it doensn't have jump rope as an activity... Do any of you use another app with which you can track it? That can also  be connected to S health? I tried Strava and Endomondo. Strava does have the activity in the app, but not in the watchapp. Endomondo does have the activity in their watchapp, but I can't seem to connect it to the S health app...

TheJumping_rope
First Poster
Options

I bet the developers are fat. GIVE THE JUMPING ROPE SOME RIGHTS. 

Spangen
First Poster
Options

Yeah I agree we really need jump rope on the watch. Jump rope is one of the more popular trainings now days. 

NomadRex
Student
Options
I've been waiting for this workout for a long time... It is frustrated the watch cannot track a basic activity like this.
NomadRex
Student
Options
Hey this is not resolved! We need jump rope on watch not phone!
kennedy1
Student
Options

Honestly not having all the workouts on the app available on the watch defeats the purpose of having the watch. Everyone doesn't do the same workouts so thats completely baised. Also, the app itself doesn't monitor heart rate  or anything so what would be the point of clicking a workout on your phone if it's not accurately tracking it? I can sit my phone on the table and click boxing and it says im buring calories and im sitting there.... what's the point of having the tracker on your phone? The watch is supposed to be the solution to accurately track for fitness. 

It's very disappointing. Might have to return the watch if there is not an update coming to allow for all workouts to be tracked. 

WickedSmatt
Apprentice
Options

Agreed Kennedy1. It's silly.

Again I would recommend looking into whoop. I've had mine for a month and the data analysis is great. It's a pay per month service because you pay for the service not the band, but it's worth it imo if you're regularly working out