Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jumping jacks stuck on "Prepare for start of training"

(Topic created on: 26-03-2020 11:28 AM)
mrobaert
Student
Options

Hi,

When starting the jumping jacks excersise on my Galaxy Watch Active, the screen of my watch freezes on "Prepare for start of training". When I start moving myself, press any of the 2 buttons or the screen of the watch, nothing changes. The only thing I can do is end the exercise.

Does anyone else experience this problem? Is this a known bug to developers or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Mathias

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
NLTDavis
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get a solution to this? My watch does the exact same thing. I usually end up ending the exercise and deleting it. If I enter it from my phone I don't think you get the same effects as from the watch.

0 Likes
mrobaert
Student
Options

If I change my posture to the image shown on the watch as "starting position", then it sometimes works. The jumping jacks still fail sometimes even if I do that, but for other exercises such as crunches, this to seems do the trick. Would still be nice to het some confirmation on this from a Samsung official though 🙂

0 Likes
Juraganet
First Poster
Options

Did you wear your watch on your left or right wrist? The watch will not be able to detect your workout starting position correctly if its on your right wrist, i.e you gotta flip your right hand.

Thats a major problem since the galaxy watch does not have any setting for lefthanded yet.

For now, you can just wear it on left wrist when you are about to workout.

0 Likes
Mighty1
Apprentice
Options

I FOUND A SOLUTION!!!

Whenever you are choosing a workout, click the "3 dots" and it will have options. On workouts that requires your arms there will be an option for "wrist worn on". Here you have to select "right" or "left"!

Mighty1
Apprentice
Options

I found the solution. Its in my comment below.

0 Likes
Mighty1
Apprentice
Options

I found the solution. Its in my comment below. you have to select the right or left "wrist worn on" setting

0 Likes
Members_EGGCPee
First Poster
Options

I tried changing the wrist setting, it still doesn't work, same with another couple of exercises.

0 Likes