Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with sleep tracking

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 02:10 AM)
KevinMpd
Student
Options

Ok I have the Samsung Galaxy S10 plus for phone and Samsung Galaxy Active 2 watch 44mm under armour edition. I have had this issue with sleep tracking and its starting to ***** me off. I have called Samsung muliple times with no help. So here it is and my issue. I hope I am not the only one.

So I go to bed around 10pm every night and wake up at 530am every day. Here is the issue that I currently have with no fix. When I wake up I check my sleep tracker on my watch or via the samsung health app and it will show I was asleep from around 1130pm to midnight to 530am when I wake up. Then I click on the day before and that extra hour or 2 will show up on the day before adding that sleep to that day. Yes usually an hour and a half after going asleep you go into the transition stage and I get that. So the issue is it not recording the sleep because it does. But it's how it shown.

So in order for me to fix this I have to turn off the watch and then go into settings the apps then Samsung health. I have to then clear the clahe and force close the app, then wait 30 seconds then turn on the watch. Then the next day to 3 days the issue is gone. My sleep will be right and show it under the current nights sleep before going back to the other way. I have tried doing a factory reset on my watch multiple times. Have tried unistalling the Samsung health app multiple times and the samething happens. I have tried both together and still the samething happens. How do I fix this? I keep being told this is a software issue with the watch or my phone and I have to send either 1 of them in to be looked at or both in and I can't be without my phone or watch. Also this has to be able to be fixed with some kind of patch.

Anyone know how to fix this? 

13 REPLIES 13
mrssand
First Poster
Options

I just received a notification about this issue. I actually almost forgot about it but sleep tracking was fixed on my watch/phone a while ago. This is no longer an issue for me.

0 Likes
OR97070
First Poster
Options

HOW? Was your sleep tracking fixed? HOW?

WE have tried MANY things, but it NO LONGER WORKS. 

0 Likes
mrssand
First Poster
Options

I can't remember. I know I reset my watch a few times. Maybe an update fixed it. I just got a new phone last week so that wasn't the issue. It was fixed months ago for me.

0 Likes
janfran44
First Poster
Options
My samsungHealth is recording a day later, ie Friday's sleep was recorded as Saturdays sleep and Saturdays sleep was recorded as Sunday. How can I fix this.
0 Likes