Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with my Watch 4

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 01:52 PM)
vShane14
Journeyman
Options

After having my Watch 4 for a couple of days now, I'm pretty disappointed with a few areas...

1. Battery is terrible. My old Samsung Gear S3 Classic which I've just sold lasted longer and that's years old on the Tizen OS. I'm not using it heavily and need to charge daily! 40 hours must be if you turn everything off and use it for the time only!

2. Step tracking is terrible and for a Fitness/Smart Watch, that's a fundamental that should be spot on. My phone tracks better than my watch.

Anyone else experiencing the same?
7 REPLIES 7
Mb1178
Explorer
Options
Unfortunately the battery is slightly smaller than the 1st galaxy watch and yes I have noticed its not great either maybe an update will sort it
Hotflushblondie
Explorer
Options
Mine is not lasting as long as my active 2 I'm trying out different things to save on battery 🔋
Tiag0
Explorer
Options
I get a good three/ four days out if mine. But I do only use it to quickly check steps
vShane14
Journeyman
Options
Out of curiosity, do you use it for the smart features such as WhatsApp Notifications, etc?
0 Likes
Ang144
Pioneer
Options
Same here, battery just for a day and some hours, Active 2 was great and spot on on measurements
Gadgetonomy
Explorer
Options
If you don't use them then turning off Auto Heart Rate and Auto Stress Rate can save a fair bit of battery, also turn off Bixby Voice Wakeup.
0 Likes
SubinB
Apprentice
Options

Same here. And what is the point of upgrading from previous Galaxy watches if we have to switch off all the new features of Watch 4?