Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with samsung health

(Topic created on: 31-05-2019 12:12 AM)
Boris98
First Poster
Options

I have the Galaxy Watch 42mm and ever since todays update my watch disappeared from samsung health and it only counts my phones steps or combined.

This is a huge issue for me cause the step and distance counts are extremely innacurate. Please fix ASAP!

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
Melrina
First Poster
Options

Thank you for this suggest I will check it and hopefully should be right tomorrow 

0 Likes
RobHa
First Poster
Options

After trying this out, (pausing stepcount on mobile) my step count was accurate.

BUT: somehow after 1 or 2 days, it just automatically starts again, i mean, wtf?
This morning my watch hat recorded around 400 steps, i had brought my nephew to the kindergarden by bike, my watch noticed this and tracked it as bike ride. The phone in my poket unknowingly tracked my movement as steps. So when I opened my samsung health app the watch synced, and now the counter is at around 2.5k!!!!!
If this is intentional by the developers, this is really bad design!!!!

An option the user has set should not be revoked (the pausing on mobile).
And the combine feature a moderator mentioned somewhere above is nice, if i can select what data to combine, which is not the case!!!!!

It makes me sad, that the issue is known now for about a year (age of this thread) and still not fixed.
I recently bought the galaxy watch 46mm bluetooth version and am quite happy with it, except for this bug and am now thinking about returning the watch, bc this *****s up almost any tracking (burned calories, active time, ....)
Please fix this!!! At least by making the "pause counting steps" permanent!!!!

boomya_db
Student
Options

that is simply just a bad user experience. Combining my counted steps on my watch and my phone means that every 1 step I take its counted as 2; unless i leave one behind. If that is what you recommend, than its very disappointing for me as a user... also your sales department must be very upset that 2 devices should not be carried at the same time as they double count steps.

Anyways, with all that said, how can I select my gear s3 steps only on my S10+? havent yet figured that our because there is no option.

After 15 years, apple is starting to look good again...

0 Likes