Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Galaxy Watch 4 worth it?

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 03:36 PM)
Lachnessmonster
Explorer
Options
So, I've been sat with my Active 2 watch for about 3 years now and soon after having it Samsung released the Active 4. I've been wrestling with whether I should trade in and upgrade since its release, but wonder if the difference is great enough to warrant the change. Anyone out here who could offer some advice?
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
Shorty871
Explorer
Options
Personally I would say no. I've just got it myself a couple of days ago and I do not want it anymore. Thankfully o2 give you 14 days to change your mind because I am definitely taking it back. But that is just my opinion. It days it can do so many things and I've tried and everything comes back as inconclusive. You can't access your Facebook account and I've had cheap fit bit watches that can do that.
Lachnessmonster
Explorer
Options
Thanks, I appreciate your thoughts. The only thing I was attracted to was the WearOS really, if it's lacking then I'll keep with my faithful Active2
0 Likes
Shorty871
Explorer
Options
I cannot get it to perform an ecg reading. I can stay completely still and it says start again stay still this time. Friend got the old apple watch 3 and its ten times better than this
Lachnessmonster
Explorer
Options
Any other noticeable issues? I'm familiar with complaints on the battery life, do you find the battery to be worse?
0 Likes
Shorty871
Explorer
Options
Yes. Fully charged and not really used it came off charge at 100% at 1pm today and already down to 56%
GOZ15
Explorer
Options
Had mine since launch date and the conclusion I've come to in no,,battery life is terrible and for the price tag you'd expect a lot better, basically using it as a step counter.
Lachnessmonster
Explorer
Options
I see. Thanks for this, seems I'm better off with my current one!
Shorty871
Explorer
Options
Have you been able to access Facebook or Facebook messenger? I've seen posts all over the Internet that contradict each other saying yes you can and no you can't. Also I paid for an esim but it won't let me make calls or send texts if my phone is not with me?
GOZ15
Explorer
Options
Can't get Facebook on it,get WhatsApp and you've got to have your phone within Bluetooth range to make and receive calls and texts