Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is common sense and good customer service none existent at Samsung

(Topic created on: 14-09-2021 07:44 AM)
fubar247
First Poster
Options

on the 9th sep at 21:00 i placed an order for the galaxy watch 4 classic and in my error I never noticed I left it as 4g when I just wanted the bluetooth model.

next morning 10th Sep i contacted customer service to advise them of my error I was told I could not change the order  and delivery is arranged for Tuesday 14th I was instructed to refuse the package (why continue to send it in the first place if they knew it was going to be refused)

Sunday 12th courier attempted to deliver said package (I wasn't home not expecting any delivery) courier contacted me on mobile and I refused the delivery now have to wait 7 to 10 days for Samsung to refund my payment so I can order again.

why if my order was not dispatched until 11th September it could not be changed? and Samsung not waste time and money sending an item they knew would be refused.

they also need to change the mikes the customer service teams use then maybe callers will not have to suffer the annoying blow back that sounds like the operator is trying to eat their mike and the callers having to say "what?" all the time

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Unfortunately samsungs worst enemy is itself, the products are fantastic but the online services are terrible, I tried to cancel my s7 tab as I wasn't sure but it came anyway, turns out i love it so it didn't matter in the end. Since then I always purchase every Samsung product via argos or amazon.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
A lot of these big tech companies and mobile network carriers have long winded process systems that need to be simplified and changed but they do not want to spend the money to fix them... not just Samsung... any agent I am dealing with have to make small talk for a bit just cause the system is ridiculous and backwards... or even put you on hold for several mins. Just the other day I added a sim only add line and it failed so had to ring up to complete the order... my credit profile was perfect, never missed a payment so had to manually get it added. Guy was great though... had a good chat.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yes that's very true and apple is no different to be honest in my experiences they just make everything so hard
fubar247
First Poster
Options

just had a conversation with customer service that has left me fuming

i received an email from Samsung stating order complete and delivered, errr no it was not..it was refused and returned back to Samsung as I wanted the bluetooth model and not the 4g model.

customer service is useless even after explaining to her that the order was refused and it was on the way back to samsung she then started to ask if I wanted to return it and order another Galaxy watch 4 4g, a little advice for customer service people LISTEN to what your customers are telling you or you need further training to do your job better.

Someone at samsung needs to look at how the off shore call centres are actually interacting with customers, no matter how good a product is the order process and experience is what customers will remember and for me its a big fat zero. 

0 Likes
fubar247
First Poster
Options

update:

just received an email stating "Hi David, we’ve confirmed your return request.
Order number *************"

7 days from date of refusal what did DPD do send it back to Samsung via a bloody row boat ???? they could have strapped it to the leg of a pigeon and would have got there quicker walking unbelievable!!!!!!

now I guess they are going to wait 10 more days before they bother to refund me they dont add that to the FAQ do they! even though the watch has never been in my possession and their instruction to refuse delivery rather than halt it themselves just delays things further.

currently the Samsung experience is

cusomer service ABYSMAL

after sale experiance ABYSMAL

Overall ABYSMAL

0 Likes