Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impressed

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 07:35 PM)
Gee123
Apprentice
Options
Well for being an apple guy for so many years,I have finally made the jump to Samsung and wouldn't look back.I decided to go the full hog and got myself a S21 Ultra with a watch 3 and a pair of ear bud Pro and I am humbled as to how each one of them runs smoothly.A few niggles but not worth the hassle of mentioning.Well done Samsung you have converted me.
4 REPLIES 4
WalterFox
Navigator
Options
Hi, could you tell me what really convinced you in to samsung. Asking, because I am thinking about opposite move. Not because I am disappointed just to get some experience.
0 Likes
catlady
Pioneer
Options
I been with Samsung for years...I believe in Samsung 100 percent....I have watch to match and love them.....iPhone has never ever appealed to me....their phones are really ugly....Samsung is far superior
Gee123
Apprentice
Options
Hiya,well to be honest,I have been with Apple so many years since their first iPhone and never had an issue,but as within the last couple of years I've paid attention to Android and the capabilities and decided I wanted a change.From design,to functionality,to cohesiveness,so far it had fit my boat! Although another monopoly in the making,their products I have had no issues with at all.
WalterFox
Navigator
Options
Thank you for your honest opinion 👍
0 Likes