Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas for watch strap and buds pro

(Topic created on: 27-02-2021 08:27 PM)
Ant-smith
First Poster
Options

To whom it may concern

I have an idea for some products, not sure where to go with them so thought I would reach out to you guys.

1. Built in charger adapter in a smart watch strap, so you could charge phone and watch simultaneously or just charge phone. It save having to carry wires in pockets and is very convenient.
  2. Buds Pro case. (spy tech) to be able to listen live to conversation in another room, using case or bud

In regards to buds pro case (Spy tech) I don’t know where to start this, it can probably done with a software update as most of the technology is already in place, the way I see it is by leaving 1 bud in case you can then listen on the other bud or through device.

I feel that these two ideas will be quite sort after, I would personally buy them.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Ant-smith
First Poster
Options

Please let me know what you think of these ideas, all feedback welcome 

0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
I'm pretty sure there is already a way to listen to a conversation in another room if your phone is left in that room and your buds are connected, I'm not sure how it is done though

you can use your phone to wirelessly charge your other devices. I manage to get around 12 hours of use out of my phone a day which is more than enough for my phone, watch and buds if I forget to charge one of the accessories
0 Likes