Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iconx battery drain

(Topic created on: 04-02-2020 01:56 PM)
Utkudemir
First Poster
Options

I have earbuds model SM-R150 and cardle EB-PR150. I insert the buds inside of the cradle and close the cover, and fully charge. I remove from the charge and put it on the shelf. After few days even I never use its battery become empty. I feel it does never turn off.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AntS
Options

Hi @Utkudemir , :smiling-face:

I found this general guide for the IconX on our website: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/set-up-and-use-the-gear-iconx/ 

From what you've said, I'm wondering if a restart on the buds will help. :thinking-face: From that guide above:

IconX_restart.JPG

Utkudemir
First Poster
Options
Thanks, I will try.
0 Likes
Utkudemir
First Poster
Options
Didnt help.
0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
Utkudemir
First Poster
Options
Yes, during usage I connect it to the phone and use them without any problem. After usage I switch off all nearby bluetooth devices, I recharge and put them on the shelf as the future usage. After few days, I find the device with an empty battery.
0 Likes
AntS
Options

No worries. Cheers for trying that out and getting back to us, @Utkudemir. I reckon that if a reset had no effect at all then it's best to get your  buds and cradle checked out at your nearest Samsung Support Centre.

0 Likes
OldManMeadows
First Poster
Options

Did you manage to fix the problem @Utkudemir? I have the same issue with mine. Since I bought them almost three years ago I do not have any warranty anymore. @AntS. 

0 Likes