Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iconx 2018 So so Defective

(Topic created on: 09-05-2018 05:57 AM)
KikeVillalobos
First Poster
Options

Hello I have several issues with my buds:

Have been 3 months since bought in a bestbuy (San Luis Potosi, México) store with extended warranty of 2 years.

From those 3 months, the earbuds have been 2 months in the samsung workshop.

1- I was working out and suddenly it down the volume to the minimum (left) try restarting and resting a day, keep the same. Took it to the shop and they sent it to the samsung workshop.

It come back several weeks before and this thing like a mesh (at the end of the conduct where the sound go out) was missing, so they send the buds again to the workshop 3 weeks later they sent it back, and it worked and sound good.

2- Just a couple days after the same mesh but in the other bud fall out, took the iconx to the bestbuy again and they (manager of the store and the samsung representative told me this mesh is not so important piece and i can use it without it and don't lose the warranty ( i don't know about ip67 or 68 things).

I write you to let you know I'm very disappointed about the quality of this expensive earbuds and the warranty service here in México.

And to make sure that I won't lose the warranty of the earbuds if I use it without the mesh, I asked them for a written letter where they approve the use of the buds in this state but they refuse and say they can only give speaked instructions.

3- When I'm working out and I change the position of my head (like bending or something like that) there's an annoying beep in both of the earbuds like when I started them, I barely get any info about that in this forums (Also tryed reinstalling the software too).

As you see I have not one but three different issues with the earbuds.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0