Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

icon gearx and S20+

(Topic created on: 22-12-2020 11:27 AM)
Tennisurchin
Journeyman
Options
I have the one UI Beta software on my phone. My icon gearx won't update its software to the latest version and my phone can't even find them to connect although the phone can find my watch. Any suggestions  ?? Help !! 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
that's why it's BETA, it isn't fully tested and will have bugs, rollback or update to the most recent stable release.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi have you tried unpairing the earbuds from your phones Bluetooth devices then pairing them again?
0 Likes
Tennisurchin
Journeyman
Options
Thank you for your advice. I will definitely try that. How would I go about it ?
0 Likes
Tennisurchin
Journeyman
Options
Good morning. Thank you for your response. The buds are unpaired now but my phone can't find them when searching for devices to pair with. I'll keep trying.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Have you installed the galaxy wearable app?
0 Likes
Tennisurchin
Journeyman
Options
Yes, it was installed when switching from my previous phone (S9+ .. smart switch) and worked perfectly until yesterday when I tried to update the wearable software. I have just uninstalled and reinstalled the wearable software to see if that helps.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
ok
0 Likes
Tennisurchin
Journeyman
Options
I'll let you know if it works. I appreciate your help very much. Thank you.
Tennisurchin
Journeyman
Options
Unfortunately uninstalling and reinstalling the Wearable software has made no difference. Greymatter (overseer) advised me to rollback to the last stable software (Gearx) but I can't find any way to do it so the earbuds remain useless.
0 Likes