Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've lost my Active 2 watch help!!!!

(Topic created on: 01-06-2021 02:24 PM)
weenanc
Explorer
Options
Hiya 👋

I need some help. I've lost my samasung galaxy active 2 watch and its turned off. The last time I knew I had it was Friday night, I took it off before I went to sleep at a family house (battery was dead so no point in wearing it and I had left my charger for it at home) and put it in my bag, so I thought. 
 Fast forward to today when I'm unpacking (I've been ill with a stomach bug) and I can't find it. Called family and they searched high and low and can't find it. Samsung smart things last had it being on fri night at family house. 

I'm looking to see if there is any way at all I can trace it when it is turned off. 
 I'm absolutely gutted!!

Thanks 

Nancy 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@weenanc 

oh my

we can't track switched off devices

I'm hoping you'll get back your lovely watch soon

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
If you have the app smart things and your watch is connected to that, see if you can find where it was last active?Screenshot_20210529-171006_SmartThings.jpg
weenanc
Explorer
Options
Hiya

It's last known location has come up but its not where it said it was, however I have now found it - it was in my bag pocket and that bag had now been in the wash. Lol

So I have a new problem..... doh!🙈 the watch keeps rebooting and flashing a green screen. I managed to turn it on but the screen is unresponsive and it was opening apps etc on its own. Any ideas? Thanks for your help
0 Likes
weenanc
Explorer
Options
This just keeps flashing. 20210601_142342_18781.jpg
0 Likes
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
My partner has got a apple watch and only had it 3 weeks and the same thing happened, he let the battery drain completely so that even when he attempted to turn on, it wouldn't say that it needed charging and then he put it on charge and it rebooted its self. Hope that helps
AndrewL
Options

@weenanc: I'm glad to hear that you have found your Galaxy Watch Active2, but I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. If it has been through the wash then the problem may be stemming from liquid ingress, however you may wish to try resetting the watch via the Galaxy Wearables app on your connected phone. Please check the guide below from our friends at Samsung US to see if this helps.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

If the watch continues to boot loop then I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333, or via Facebook or Twitter, where an advisor will be able to arrange for the watch to be inspected and repaired by one of our engineers. If the issue is deemed to be the result of liquid damage then please be aware that a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service. 

0 Likes