Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've got buds pro and they keep falling out my ears,

(Topic created on: 05-02-2023 02:05 PM)
EuanStruts
Explorer
Options
I've got a galaxy watch 4 classic a s21 plus with galaxy buds pro and they keep falling out of my ears, I've tried the different plugs but they don't seem to stay in ,any suggestions, I would like to keep them as its the last thing my girlfriend got me before she passed away last month 
13 REPLIES 13
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
My condolences, try third-party plugs off Amazon, there may be bigger ones.
0 Likes
merrylius33
Journeyman
Options
I had the same problem I just gave it out as it was stressing me out. Please let me know if you find a way to fix this
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Guys there is a technical method of how to put it in the ear.. There is a YouTube video with guidance.. Check it out

I am not giving the link because, when you search you might find even better videos... So try it out
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

It does not matter what one does, the buds pro would not remain in the ears. I have disable the touch function so I can handle them whenever they are about to fall.

I've tried all three plugs' sizes and the only I got one of the plugs stuck in my ear canal. Third parties plugs might help, but I have not tried them. The buds are not worth buying them.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @EuanStruts  Sorry to hear of your loss.  Not saying you are necessarily inserting the buds incorrectly but best to ensure the instructions are being followed , there should not be a gap or space between the ear and the eartip. See more detail here Galaxy Buds Tips 

However perhaps the tips do not work for you, some customers have found that memory foam ones are more comfortable and a better fit.  See some examples here https://www.amazon.co.uk/Silicone-Anti-Slip-Replacement-Charging-Reducing-Gray/dp/B091YDNKPK 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Apprentice
Options

I've had my galaxy buds pro for so long and they never fit. I put some wingtips on them and it actually stays in my ear!

Ps. It won't charge with them but it's still a win cause they won't fall out now! (:

EuanStruts
Explorer
Options
3 months later and still trying lol,cheers fr the reply
EuanStruts
Explorer
Options
It's not size just shape
0 Likes
EuanStruts
Explorer
Options
It's my second pair, got buds plus then buds pro ,I know to put them in and slight turn backwards but still not the best, I'm mostly using my Soundpeats from amazon, they have memory foam bits that hold in brilliant ,louder and clearer too but still like the aesthetics of the buds pro,despite the amazon being louder and clearer,but they dond have the 360 and ambient sound