Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I reset my Galaxy watch (46mm lte), now the rotating bezzle doesn't "click" anymore

(Topic created on: 27-04-2020 03:34 PM)
Samswe
Explorer
Options

Hello! 

As the title says, I reset my Galaxy watch. Before the reset when I rotated the bezzle I had this satisfying "click" sound. After the reset it doesn't "click" anymore. I've tried searching and tried checking settings but can't find anything to make it "click" again. 

Other then this the watch works perfectly, anyone knows how to fix this? 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options
@Samswe: If you go to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Volume, is your System Volume at a reasonable level? If so, scroll down to Touch Sounds and enable this feature to see if it helps.
0 Likes
Samswe
Explorer
Options

Thank you very much for the answer. I tried the above but doesn't fix it. The strange thing is that when I go to system volume and try to put it up/down the clicking sound from the bezel works (only when adjusting the volume) but only then. Touch sounds is enabled. 

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Can you make sure that the watch is running on the latest version? Samsung wearable app > About watch > Update watch software > Update now. Also, does the bazel rotate smoothly or is it a bit hard to rotate?

0 Likes
Samswe
Explorer
Options

Checked and it's updated for sure. 

It rotates smoothly. Everything else works great!

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

You mentioned that you reset the watch, was this a Master Reset? You can do this again to see if it helps via: Samsung Wearable App > Find my watch > Reset security > Reset watch > Reset. Should this not help, since the watch is still working fine, you could wait until the Samsung Support Centres open again so that an engineer can have a look at it. 

0 Likes
Samswe
Explorer
Options

I'll try to do that as soon as I get home.

Thanks a lot for the answers!

Samswe
Explorer
Options

Reset it and didn't work. I'll go to the tech centers as soon as they're open!

0 Likes
Samswe
Explorer
Options

Anyone know anything I might be able to do from home to get it working? 

0 Likes