Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased smart watch and I selected the airbuds as the offered reward.

(Topic created on: 24-10-2022 11:35 AM)
teejane
Student
Options
So I waited after registering and receiving txt my application for reward was successful and received NOTHING! I emailed support and they said it was emailed, erm?? Nothing, no email etc, then they sent me a useless 50.00 voucher! Hang on, I was promised airbuds not a useless voucher I'm never going to use. Is this correct??? 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
p4tr1ck1996
Student
Options
Same has happened to me but u haven't received anything I didn't even get told my watch was ready to be picked up I paid the month for the watch but didn't actually have the watch
teejane
Student
Options
It's false advertising isn't it? This is probably on of the worse sites to navigate to get any answers from , customer service!!
0 Likes
Zayaf
First Poster
Options
I did the same still waiting for mine
0 Likes
teejane
Student
Options
Check they haven't sent you a useless voucher, I was supposed to be getting the airbuds as part of a promotion for buying the watch, after ages waiting I emailed them, only to be sent a useless voucher I can't use. No!! the deal was airbuds!
0 Likes
p4tr1ck1996
Student
Options
Yeah I'm waiting on a phone call from the manager
0 Likes
Midge123
Voyager
Options
What I would do is start up a small claims court and sue them for the price of the air buds with stress etc or start up a group and all of you go together to the small claims court case and the magistrate will see samsung is coming the ------- and you should be rewarded the price of them hope this helps you thanks
0 Likes