Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

I have twice attempted to order a Galaxy watch golf edition 46mm

(Topic created on: 25-11-2020 04:33 PM)
garfs
First Poster
Options

I have twice attempted to order a Galaxy watch golf edition 46mm from the Samsung UK website and twice my order was cancelled within the hour.

I first attempted to buy the watch on Friday 20th November but only noticed the cancellation email the following Monday 23rd of November, so I tried to buy it again on Tuesday 24th of November and I received another order cancellation email within the hour. 

I subsequently discovered the money was taken from my bank account for both of these cancelled transactions. 

When should I expect to get fully refunded for these cancelled orders and secondly, when should I expect to get an explaination for the cancellation of my attempted purchases?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hey @garfs, hope all is well. It would be best to contact the Online Shop Team directly regarding this. They can be reached on 03307 267 467. Hope this helps. 

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hey @garfs, hope all is well. It would be best to contact the Online Shop Team directly regarding this. They can be reached on 03307 267 467. Hope this helps.