Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the Galaxy Watch 4 and it is buzzing randomly with no notification.

(Topic created on: 13-04-2022 10:54 PM)
pleasestopbuzzing
First Poster
Options

I have seen this issue with other watches in the past but this is the first time I've experienced it (I had the active and Galaxy 3). I also was unable to find a resolution for this issue.

It is definitely not due to lost bluetooth connection because there is an icon for that on the watch face. That icon isn't appearing for these random buzzes (and I am often right next to my phone when this happens). 

I've only had this watch for a couple months and it's been getting worse the past few weeks. Everything is up to date, I always install updates immediately.

I hope there's a resolution, thanks in advance.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
You may have set your watch to hourly chime on?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@pleasestopbuzzing: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Can you try heading to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > System Vibration, to see if any actions are highlighted that might explain the intermittent buzzing/vibration? 

0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Do you have inactivity alerts set in Samsung Health or auto workout detection? There are vibrate notifications for when it detects either.
0 Likes
Svenson255
First Poster
Options

Hi, For me it was the notification on left handy bluetooth radius. That can be disabled is via Watch Settings->Connections->deactivate "Alert on disconnection"

0 Likes