Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot read whatsapp messages on my Samsung Galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 14-01-2020 06:17 AM)
Incey
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung Galaxy watch and an iPhone, I get notifications on the watch yet I am unable to read messages on these platforms on my watch?

Also how do I delete widgets?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Incey! Due to the phone being a third party one, some features such as this are not availble. You can find more information on this here

0 Likes
iOSTriXFixX
Explorer
Options

Hey, you can try this :

1. Enable the Galaxy Watch app to receive notifications .Galaxy Watch app → Notifications→Receive notifications
2. Go to iPhone Settings, Bluetoot and tap the "i" icon next to the name of your Galaxy Watch device and turn on "Share System Notifications" option.If you don't see the "System Notifications option" then:
a. Restart(Power Off) your Galaxy Watch device.
b. Tap Allow when you receive a message on your iPhone asking if you want your Galaxy Watch device to show notifications.
c. If you did not get the message, connect your Galaxy Watch device with iPhone and do step 2
3. For Messages, make sure "Allow Notifications" is on from iPhone Settings -> Notifications -> Messages. Also check if Lock Screen, Notification Center, and Banners are on. Do the same for other apps.

For the widget, long press on the widget you want to remove from the Watch and an option to remove it will appear.

0 Likes