Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR zone alert during exercise

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 10:31 AM)
Alex_10
Apprentice
Options

Is anyone knows how does galaxy watch active shows heart hate alerts when rate is over 90%?

22 REPLIES 22
Oppned
Student
Options

I thought heart-rate zones was standard for heartrate-monitoring devices... kind of the main reason why I bought my galaxy watch active 2. 

Feeling cheated...

Members_rJgA1qW
First Poster
Options

S(h)ame here... Such an obvious and useful feature and – not implemented.  Shame.

LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

Bump.

So Samsung, when are you going to offer this basic feature that even £20 smart watches offer for your flagship priced watches at over 10x the price?

I see you've also removed floor counts.

0 Likes
Slee_Stack
First Poster
Options

This can't possibly be difficult to implement.  Do it already!

Don9
First Poster
Options

It's disappointing indeed. Now I have to download a third party app just to get HR zone alerts. I was impressed by the health app of Samsung which even has nutrition inputs. I hope they will include this feature soon

jr04
First Poster
Options

Unbelievable it has been 3 years since this was reported and not a single improvement made, Galaxy watch 4 have the same issue, only up to 150bpm on top of that not able to alert WHILE TRAINING which makes no sense at all

I'm going back to Garmin you guys do only fancy things for good looks instead of useful functionalities

LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

Samsung are a bit of a joke in regards to software updates and fixes. They often seem incapable of replicating what products less than a 10th of the price can easily perform well.
case in point, cheap fitness bands less than £20 can do this still, yet expensive "flagship" galaxy watches still cannot.

Unless you have a Samsung phone you cannot even submit a feature request or bug report so the only place to report this is on these forums that Samsung never read.

0 Likes
zaho1
First Poster
Options

so, heart alert for workouts still not doable?

🙈

0 Likes
LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

Nope still isn't there. Clearly this feature that £10 watches can do is too hard for £300+ watches with 1-2 days battery life. 

Samsung is only a small company with no money to implement these basic features remember...

0 Likes
lele945
First Poster
Options
It's ridiculous having a top end watch missing this basic features. I'm definitely moving to Garmin
0 Likes