Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to listen to podcasts through watch.

(Topic created on: 03-06-2022 12:34 PM)
Captaindave
Apprentice
Options

I enjoy listening to podcasts while running but don’t want to take my phone. I have downloaded the podcasts via either podbean or google podcast to my Samsung S9 but I’m unable to then add them to my watch via the Galaxy Wearable app. The only app that seems to be available that may work is NPR One however it doesn’t have half the podcasts that I want. 

Is there any way of using podbean or google podcast (or other podcast applications) with the Samsung Galaxy watch?

regards

Dave

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Captaindave: Do you have a dedicated app that you listen to the podcasts on, or do they just appear as audio files in your chosen media player e.g. Samsung Music? I imagine you've tried this based on your post, but if you open the Wearables app > Settings > Add Content to Your Watch > Add Tracks, are any of the podcasts visible for selection?

If not then, on your Galaxy Watch, have you tried looking in the Galaxy Apps Store > Apps > Entertainment, so see if the podcast apps are available here?
0 Likes
NeelyDee
First Poster
Options

Hey Dave,

I've just got podcasts working on my Galaxy Watch 4 using the app called Wear Casts from Playstore.  It's awesome. I found every podcast I was looking for and can now listen to them offline and without my phone once they are downloaded to the watch. Only costs £4 per YEAR for premium. Who needs Spotify for a tenner a month?😁

0 Likes