Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim your gift when you pre-order the Galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 10:12 AM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

1711310056-SAMSUNG-ATTIC-HERO-PRE-ORDER-PROP-LAND copy.jpg

We just can't wait for the Galaxy Buds Pro and its 2 speakers, 3 mics and next level Active Noise Cancellation.  

To celebrate the announcement of the Galaxy Buds Pro we’re offering its perfect partner, the Samsung Wireless Charging Pad, as a free gift for you to claim when you pre-order. 

Make sure you don’t miss out by getting your pre-order in by 28th January 2021.

How do I get my pre-order gift?

• If you pre-order from the Samsung UK Online Shop, you’ll be asked to select your gift when you place your order. It’s as simple as that.
  • If you pre-order from the Samsung Ireland Online Shop or any other participating retailer follow our how to guide below. Easy as 1-2-3. 

How to claim your pre-order gift

Samsung Ireland Shop and participating retailers

1. Once your new Galaxy Buds Pro have been delivered, head to our pre-order gift redemption page. You’ll need the serial number of your Galaxy Buds Pro and a copy of your proof of purchase to start the claims process.
  2. You’ll receive a confirmation of your claim via email. If the promotions team need any further information to process your claim, they’ll send you an email to move it forward.
  3. You’ll receive your gift via recorded delivery.

Pre-order claim need-to-knows

For full information and detail about the claims process check out our Terms and Conditions.

• Claims must be submitted between 00:01 (GMT) on 29th January 2021 and 23:59 (GMT) on 28th February 2021.
  • If you don’t receive a confirmation email about your validated claim within 7 days, do send the team an email at janpreorder@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at [0333 016 3421] (UK, IOM or CI) or [01223 8289] (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
  • If a valid claim is processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the gift will be delivered via recorded delivery within 45 days of the Claim being validated to the postal address in your claim.   

Any questions or comments, please post below

23 REPLIES 23
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Robi2788, now that you have your amazing S21 Ultra, open the Samsung members app on the phone > Tap the Benefits tab and tap the pre-order claim banner (you’ll need the IMEI of your new phone to go through the claims process > You’ll receive a confirmation of your claim via email. If the promotions team need any further information to process your claim, they’ll send you an email to move it forward. You’ll receive your gift via recorded delivery (within 45 days from the accepted claim).

0 Likes
BarcaHombre
Journeyman
Options
hi order a galaxy s21 ultra yesterday. can I still claim the buds pro? also the website said s21 ultra in stock but I am not getting a delivery until 15 Feb, is this right?
0 Likes
Members_BSSZWik
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I've already claimed my galaxy buds pro and my claim is validated but it says that I will receive them in 45 days. Does it really take that long? Anyone received them earlier?

MrSLS
Journeyman
Options
you have to send your order or receipt form to samsung to claim.
0 Likes
Suzie96
Journeyman
Options
This is what im wondering too. They just say to wait which is annoying as how do we know our claim has 100% gone through. An email saying its validated isn't enough in my opinion...🙄
0 Likes
Tharim
First Poster
Options

Hi, I havent been given a confirmation and its been 7 days, can i get some support please?

0 Likes
Chan281
First Poster
Options

got a mail almost 12 days later to say they needed another POP... I sent it immediately and no response 3 days later???? 

Who else could I contact to make sure the claim goes through?

South Africa

0 Likes
Shah
First Poster
Options
Hi, I have made my claim for the buds pro on 31st of January I received a mail today saying that I should receive my buds shortly, does anyone know how long it takes for the buds to arrive.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Shah: If your claim has been validated, and you have received an email confirmation, then you should expect to receive your Galaxy Buds Pro within 45 days of the validation date. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Spearhawk
First Poster
Options

So I can't see anywhere that I ordered and paid for the buds+smart tag, I gotten the smart tag but not the buds, where can I see the order so I know its on its way? in my orders there is just one order from 2020, thats not the one.

0 Likes