Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim your gift when you pre-order the Galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 02:25 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

1711310056-SAMSUNG-ATTIC-HERO-PRE-ORDER-PROP-LAND copy.jpg

We just can't wait for the Galaxy Buds Pro and its 2 speakers, 3 mics and next level Active Noise Cancellation.  

To celebrate the announcement of the Galaxy Buds Pro we’re offering its perfect partner, the Samsung Wireless Charging Pad, as a free gift for you to claim when you pre-order. 

Make sure you don’t miss out by getting your pre-order in by 28th January 2021.

How do I get my pre-order gift?

• If you pre-order from the Samsung UK Online Shop, you’ll be asked to select your gift when you place your order. It’s as simple as that.
  • If you pre-order from the Samsung Ireland Online Shop or any other participating retailer follow our how to guide below. Easy as 1-2-3. 

How to claim your pre-order gift

Samsung Ireland Shop and participating retailers

1. Once your new Galaxy Buds Pro have been delivered, head to our pre-order gift redemption page. You’ll need the serial number of your Galaxy Buds Pro and a copy of your proof of purchase to start the claims process.
  2. You’ll receive a confirmation of your claim via email. If the promotions team need any further information to process your claim, they’ll send you an email to move it forward.
  3. You’ll receive your gift via recorded delivery.

Pre-order claim need-to-knows

For full information and detail about the claims process check out our Terms and Conditions.

• Claims must be submitted between 00:01 (GMT) on 29th January 2021 and 23:59 (GMT) on 28th February 2021.
  • If you don’t receive a confirmation email about your validated claim within 7 days, do send the team an email at janpreorder@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at [0333 016 3421] (UK, IOM or CI) or [01223 8289] (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
  • If a valid claim is processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the gift will be delivered via recorded delivery within 45 days of the Claim being validated to the postal address in your claim.   

Any questions or comments, please post below

23 REPLIES 23
Kemar1411
First Poster
Options
how to claim the Buds pro after pre ordering the S21 Ultra
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Hi  @Kemar1411 ,  we've got a guide ready to explain this in this How to claim your gift when you pre-order the galaxy S21 family  thread.

If you have any questions post your experience in the above link 😊

Omayrah
First Poster
Options
hi I have received my S21 Ultra I ordered it from sky mobile. how do I claim the galaxy buds pro
0 Likes
Piotr128
Student
Options
samsung made impossible to claim earbuds and smart tag. I did try all possibilities. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Piotr128 , you will be able to claim this from this page: https://www.samsung.com/uk/partner/galaxy-s-preorder/ or Samsung Members on your new phone from tomorrow (the 28th of January) to the 27th of February. 

0 Likes
Piotr128
Student
Options
Great! Thank you
0 Likes
ShoreshDiyar
First Poster
Options
hi, I have received my s21 ultra from 3 three, how can I claim for free gift 🎁buds and wireless charger. thanks
0 Likes
SBurrows
Student
Options
Hi, I've received my galaxy buds pro and they're great but I'm not seeing any confirmation that the charging pad will be arriving anywhere.
Robi2788
First Poster
Options
morning. I've got my s21 ultra from o² how can I claim my buds pro from there?
thank you
0 Likes