Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to claim Galaxy Buds live after pre-ordering Watch 5/Watch 5 Pro

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 02:07 AM)
Abatefaria
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone,  can someone please help me?. I just pre-order watch pro 5 and I don't know how to claim the earphones. Samsung advice you to go to the website https://www.samsungpromotions.claims, but doesn't work. Any idea how to do it?. Thank you very much for your time.

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
FOXY10
Navigator
Options
you have to wait until you receive your watch ... after you can make the request because you have to put the serial number and imei of the watch

View solution in context

Solution
Rendered Ray
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue and the website link provided just give a error 505 :Bad Gateway. However I found the correct Samsung claims site for this promotion after a bit of Googling. 

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/samsunglaunchoffers/en-GB

It shows the Watch5/Buds promotion but the 'claim now'  button take you to "we're not ready, come back after August 26th"! 

View solution in context

43 REPLIES 43
Yhieedc
Explorer
Options
I reckon the website has probably crashed. Give it a try later if not definitely reach out to samsung support.
Solution
FOXY10
Navigator
Options
you have to wait until you receive your watch ... after you can make the request because you have to put the serial number and imei of the watch
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
You won't be able to claim until the order is processed and you've physically got it as you'll need serial numbers and also upload receipts sometimes
Abatefaria
Apprentice
Options
Thank you very much guys. I'll wait then.
0 Likes
itsKDT
First Poster
Options
Hi all,

I can't seem to claim this anywhere or find any information.

Does anyone know where or when I can claim the free earbuds after buying the watch 5

Thanks in advance
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Once you receive your watch, you will then be able to claim
You will need your proof of purchase and the serial number of the Watch.
It will probably take upto 30 days after claiming to receive the Earbuds
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
You can claim from the link above
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
There is a different website linked to on the front page of the mobile Samsung shop that gives a bad gateway error.

Samsung on form. Again. Gives you confidence in their products. Not.
0 Likes