Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add workouts on galaxy watch 3

(Topic created on: 30-12-2020 12:48 PM)
Workoutproblems
First Poster
Options

I just bought a galaxy watch3 and im wondering how to add workouts from the Samsung Health app on the phone. When i go to the workout section on my phone i can add skiing or tennis and many more. But how do i get them on my watch?

4 REPLIES 4
PikeyUK
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same issue with Mountain Biking and Canoeing!!
DrMowgli
Journeyman
Options

You can't. S health on the watch is a different app that still doesn't have the complete set of workouts you get on the phone app. People (me included) have been complaining about this for years and Samsung still haven't done anything about it.

Great watches, poor software support. 

Rey007
First Poster
Options

Still waiting for Samsung to add Tennis workout on watch 3 (*NOT ON PHONE*)

0 Likes
RFI_Luke
First Poster
Options

I was annoyed that this was an issue with my GS3 and never would fathom that it would still be an issue with the Galaxy Watch 3, too. Yes, technically, other workout covers racquet sports, but for someone who might play Racquetball & Squash back to back, it would be preferred to have a way to identify which I'm doing when tracking the activity.

While I'm not privy to the inner workings of the Samsung watch interface, I'm pretty sure that it would be too hard to allow a user to duplicate "other" with custom activity names.

One has to ask the question, why would I have racquetball or squash on my phone app as an activity option and not my watch. Who in the right mind would play those sports with their phone in their pocket?  Clearly someone who spends more time on a computer than exercising.

0 Likes