Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long can I swim for in Galaxy watch?

(Topic created on: 13-04-2022 07:08 PM)
Mugless
Student
Options

Hi, I  love my Samsung phone and I really don't want to change but I really want the watch , mainly for the swim app the sleeping app (and all the other stuff but those 2 are essential). 

I swim for about 45 mins in a chlorinated pool maybe twice a week. 

I have read I can only use the Galaxy watch in the pool for 30 minutes, is this correct? (Apple is limitless )

I am not too worried about this  dimness of the screen during swimming that I have read about, I don't really want to use it during swimming but more to track my swim practice later. I assume this is all possible on the swimming App?

My other option is an expensive change to iphone and watch which I really don't want but i need the swim data and records.

Tips welcome, thank you.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options
Hey 👋

I swim twice a week for about 1 hour in a chlorinated pool wearing the Galaxy watch classic (the latest model) and can confirm I've had absolutely no issues with it. I also use the swimming feature on the Samsung health app built into the watch and again it tracks every length I do and even recognises which stroke I'm doing, that being breast stroke, front crawl or backstroke. 😀
0 Likes
Marty313
Navigator
Options

I am wearing my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 24/7. Since the turn of the year I swim about 3 to 4 times a week in pool with chlorinated water and have totalled about 50 km. NO issues with the watch.

0 Likes
RickEFoxJr
First Poster
Options

How does it track lengths? My 3 did it, but not this 5

0 Likes