Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How good are your blood pressure measurements?

(Topic created on: 03-05-2021 09:49 AM)
FrootLoop
Explorer
Options

inhave the watch 3 and they are absolutely not usable. I calibrated it multiple times and after a day or two there is like a 10-20 points difference compared to my real measuring device.

3 REPLIES 3
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
I have the active watch 2 and it is very good. Same reading as my omeron cuff and the doctors ones. X
Not sure if you need to reset watch or ask samsung for advice.....?
Is the heart rate monitor working OK? If not then maybe the watch has an issue with the sensors...
0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

hello @FrootLoop,

I have the Galaxy Watch3, and after calibration, it is showing almost the same or the same readings as my Omron blood pressure monitor (the maximum difference is no more than 3 points). so I am very happy with this function.

Maybe try to reset your watch, and then recalibrate it again. during recalibration, make sure the sensor on the back of your watch is clean and dry, then make sure you are wearing the watch as advised (snugged on your wrist, etc). These watches are CE-certified and there shouldn´t be a greater difference than 5 points. I hope you will get better readings.

0 Likes
S3mpr0n
First Poster
Options

Got my watch3 last week. I concur with your findings. Accurate for a couple of days after calibration then systolic over reading by 10-20 points. VERY dissappointing.

0 Likes