Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you officially report bugs to Samsung regarding the Galaxy Watch 4 as Samsung don't seem to read these forums

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 07:55 PM)
LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

How do you officially report bugs to Samsung regarding the Galaxy Watch 4 as Samsung don't seem to read these forums?

When I contacted your support you told me to install the Samsung members application which isn't possible on non samsung phones - stupid and frustrating advice.

8 REPLIES 8
PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
I either open chat support via the members app or via the website...but to be honest Samsung support needs serious overhaul......its not their strong point by far...
RegP
Navigator
Options
I wouldnt bother they dont help at all
LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

Appears to be the case. 

I guess they don't care if the money is still coming in. Sad. 

RegP
Navigator
Options
Yep thats the problem with the world unfortunately for us who buy these products with our hard earned money
LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

Yep, same for their flagship monitors too. No response from Samsung at all with 1000s of users complaining about the same thing.

Don't forget to leave your thoughts hear guys and girls.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/search?query=Samsung

0 Likes
LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

Haha, you try to write a review for this watch on Amazon and it's disabled no doubt to the amount of people who have left bad reviews. I wonder if Samsung has paid off Amazon for this as I've never even seen this before. 

All the money to sell and advertise none on support.

0 Likes
abc_34
Explorer
Options

Yea, using a non samsung phone, even there is no contact us / feedback option on the wear app. Its ridiculous pathetic really. 

Customers/users should make complaints as much as possible to shops like amazon, forums especialy samsung community maybe hopefully they will care.

0 Likes
LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

Just return the watch it's the best option :smiling-face:

Seems Garmin watches are actually tested before release and have a HR sensor that works.

0 Likes