Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I fix my galaxy buds+

(Topic created on: 26-01-2023 07:53 PM)
adzter
First Poster
Options
My left bud has gone incredibly quiet even at max volume the right bud works perfectly I've googled this and done all the things suggested including reseting the buds via galaxy wearables I need help on this as I use these to help with mental health

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@adzter: Can you check to see if there is anything blocking the left earbud? To double check this, please remove the eartip from the left bud > Clean the sensor, mesh and eartip with a clean cloth > Clean the receiver with a cotton swab and dry brush to remove any foreign material > Reattach the eartip. Can you also open the Galaxy Wearables app, tap Find My Earbuds and select the magnifying glass symbol. Both buds will start beeping. Is the sound balanced in both earbuds? Please don't perform the above action while wearing the Buds, as the beeping can be quite loud.

For further troubleshooting steps, please refer to the link below. Let me know how you get on.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-improve-audio-quality-of-the-galaxy-buds/

0 Likes
FarhanKhan
Pioneer
Options
Check the balance on buds on wear app hope that help
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Try cleaning the sensors with a toothbrush. Becareful not to be vigorous.
0 Likes
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
You may already know this but I having volume sync off qnd then having you buds volume to max and then adjust you phone / tablet may Yeldham best sound levels
0 Likes