Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I claim my free galaxy buds with new Samsung S21

(Topic created on: 15-04-2021 06:53 PM)
kj-jones
First Poster
Options
I'm unable to find how I receive the free galaxy buds worth £200.00. I was promised them free when I took out the contract with my new Galaxy s21.......HELP!!
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
you have to go into the benefits section on Samsung members and register your S21
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
You have to contact ur new contact network provider and find out how to claim them as it's different claim to pre order claims.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@kj-jones: If you purchased your Galaxy S21 from a participating retailer between 29.01.21 - 25.02.21 then you would have been required to claim your Galaxy Buds Live via the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app on your new phone. Claims needed to be made within 30 days of the purchase date, therefore if you have not yet submitted your claim then sadly this will no longer be possible. For clarification, please check the link below. 

https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxys21buds/en-GB/terms

0 Likes
Mammarichy
First Poster
Options
Andrew, I have attempted to input the details both via the members app and the Web link, but the formatting when inputting my selected phone (a52) is not working, preventing me from progressing the claim.
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Are you able to send me a message letting me know what format are you using and what error did you receive so I can advise you further @Mammarichy ?

0 Likes
Avron
First Poster
Options
How do i claim my free buds for A52
0 Likes
Anphil2113
First Poster
Options
I have brough the s21+ 5g on 6/11/2021 and i was trying to claim my free ear buds but its not taking me forward with the application. How should i do it
0 Likes