Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How can I recalibrate the blood pressure reading in my Watch 5.

(Topic created on: 30-10-2022 10:58 AM)
gtest
Explorer
Options

How can I recalibrate the blood pressure reading in my Watch 5.

Something went wrong with the first calibration and I wanted to do this again but I can't find how anywhere.

Should be possible because the Blood Pressure app itself says to do a monthly re-calibration.

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung Health monitor can't be found on Galaxy store

I couldnt detect watch for BP, so deleted it, couldn't find it

Triggered it from the watch to download.

But still can't find device error when Trying to connect to watch on the BP page of health app
0 Likes
SW2
Pathfinder
Options
Open Samsung Health monitor on your phone and in the top right corner are 3 dots. Open the menu and you will see recalibrate
0 Likes
gtest
Explorer
Options

when i open the menu there is no item for recalibrate. Could you make a screen shot please.

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@gtest: For a guide on using the Samsung Health Monitor app, please refer to the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/apps/samsung-health-monitor/

If you're having trouble finding the Re-calibrate option, open the Health Monitor app on your phone > Blood pressure > Tap the 3 dots in the top right of the screen > Recalibrate > Recalibrate the watch. If the initial calibration went wrong, you may need to commence with the standard calibration steps provided in the link above.

0 Likes
gtest
Explorer
Options

Seems my version is different then the one here in the above link. I have version 6.22.5.039.  

Only options are "delete", "set target", "export" and "About bloodpres."

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

@gtest  6.22.5.039 is the version of Samsung Health. The version on the phone for Samsung Health Monitor should  something like 1.1.1.221. Are you looking in the correct app

Screenshot_20221030_130118_Samsung Health Monitor.jpg

Screenshot_20221030_133652_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

Use this link to download Samsung Health Monitor on your phone.

https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor

0 Likes
Solution
SW2
Pathfinder
Options
Is this the version that you have?Screenshot_20221030-125307_Samsung Health Monitor_1000000717_1667134387.jpg
0 Likes