Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get AOD to work during exercise. (Watch4)

(Topic created on: 21-06-2022 05:10 PM)
Members_ih2CRg3
First Poster
Options

I think this worked on my Watch3.  I just want the display to stay on while I run.  I am using the Samsung Health running app.  I switch on AOD but it is still switching off the display after a 10 seconds, and I have to lower my wrist to my waste, then raise it quickly to get the display back on again.  I have software version FVE1, Watch4 SM-R895F.  Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Members_ih2CRg3: Please can you try heading to Settings > Advanced features, and disable Bedtime Mode and Theatre Mode, as both these features will disable the AOD while active. The user manual states that AOD works for 'some apps' so it may be the case that it is disabled in the Health app to save battery. If your Watch 4 has a rotating bezel, you may wish to head to Settings > Display > Screen wake-up > Turn bezel to wake. Alternatively, select Touch screen to wake, so you can quickly turn on the screen to check your workout progress. You could also select Settings > Display > Screen timeout, and increase the time it takes for the watch to go idle. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes