Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly chime never stops ....

(Topic created on: 28-06-2022 03:49 PM)
Muhammedz
Pioneer
Options
Both in my watch & phone settings the hourly chime is off but every hour I hear this super irritating  vintage double-beep sound to remind me an hour has passed.

Any help?
Advise?
Guidance?

Will be appreciated 😇

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
ChrisP88
Options

@Muhammedz  Does this happen even when your phone is close by to your Watch? Also, please check for any updates to your watch from the Wearables app.

Muhammedz
Pioneer
Options
All up to date .
Phone close or far it still happens and it's annoying.

And the worst part it happens even when the watch is on silent mode.
0 Likes
ChrisP88
Options

@Muhammedz Please give this a go too:

1. On your smartwatch, open settings then go to notifications.

2. From there,  scroll to the bottom to see Wireless emergency alerts.

3. From there, scroll down again to Alert preferences, then Alert reminder. Choose NEVER or whichever you prefer.

Let us know how you get on!

Muhammedz
Pioneer
Options
In notification settings can't seem to find Wireless Emergency Alerts ( can't find it in any settings menu )
Gretta
First Poster
Options

Have you managed to find a useful result yet to the Hourly Chime, I have exact same issue, its turned off on both watch and phone but still goes off every hour and I find this very frustrating. I've looked everywhere for a proper answer and can't find one. How have you got on.

0 Likes
MrGloverLover
Journeyman
Options

Same issue for me, no-one seems to know why or how to stop it.  The only way i've found is to restart the watch, which is annoying.  The chime reactivates whenever I change the clock face

0 Likes
Smileb4death
Student
Options
Having same issue watch emits double beep every hour can't turn it off watch 5 pro
0 Likes