Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Horseback riding now missing on galaxy 4 watch - Samsung health app missing horseback riding

(Topic created on: 26-07-2022 05:43 PM)
Liolii64
Apprentice
Options

I had horseback riding on my galaxy 4 watch and in my wearable app....but it has seem to disappear ,  I can see the history on my S20 on the Samsung health  but can't seem to add it back....as it's not available.  How to do I get it back....please help 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
KevP79
Voyager
Options
I didn't even know it existed. (Edit: The tracking of, not actual horseriding lol)

* Open samsung health
* Scroll down to exercises
* Click the three lines (at the end of the listed activities)
* Click add exercises (at the bottom)
* Add horse riding

All the best.Screenshot_20220718-035906_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20220718-040033_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20220718-035047_Samsung Health.jpg
0 Likes
Liolii64
Apprentice
Options

Ah the joys of messaging...the problem is I can't add it back to my Watch …via samsung Health app...I see it fine on my phone but it isn't acting as it once did and being available via my watch which is far more desirable  to use when riding a horse, it is now much more cumbersome and I don't understand why/how this happened? Any suggestions on added it back to my watch or syncing my watch where it exist at one point and it won't let me add it there either? TIA :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Solution
KevP79
Voyager
Options
Sorry for the late reply I wasn't aware you posted.

Just had a play around with it on my watch/phone, if you click that star next to horse riding to save it as a favorite it will show as one of the first three exercises in the exercise tile on your watch, if this tile is not visible to you hold down the on the face when viewing tiles (steps / bpm) etc and scroll to the end and add the exercise tile, it can also be added by opening the wearable app, selecting tiles and adding the 'multi workout' tile.

Hope I've explained clear enough, if not feel don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best

Ps.sorry about the blurry cam shot.. s21 fe hates taking close up shots. (Crappy auto focus)20220726_133046_860_1658838648.jpgScreenshot_20220726-134515_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpgScreenshot_20220726-134523_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpg
Liolii64
Apprentice
Options

BRILLANT....not sure what exactly  I did but it was a matter of using the phone where it was and it is now as it had been BACK on the watch....awesomeness.....Now I need some hacks on battery life .....suggestions?