Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

(Topic created on: 21-11-2021 02:10 PM)
ShadowD
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone work in the complaints department or even read emails ect.  I tried to phone again and was again transferred to another department and told there was a 5 minute wait  still no response after 30 minutes. This has been going on for weeks. I have even emailed for it to be escalated still no response.  SHAME ON YOU SAMSUNG
4 REPLIES 4
CarlH
Options

Hi @ShadowD. Which number have you tried calling and what is this regarding please? 

0 Likes
ShadowD
Journeyman
Options
I placed an order for a new watch on 8th and used a £50 voucher code Samsung had sent me. I paid for the watch up front and extra to have it delivered at a suitable time for me with a confirmation email sent. FIVE minutes later I was emailed to say order was cancelled no reason given and payment at bank still pending 4 days later Telephoned for explanation and was told nothing was on system. Then told to re order and I explained about voucher was told that's okay as it would not have been used due to order cancelled. Tried again but would not accept voucher. Complaint put in ref 2211632 on 9th. Afer no response other that automated email saying a 48hr contact which didn't happen I phoned again and was told I was a high risk. Yet just weeks before I spend £1700 up front with no problem along with numerous buys from them. I am still waiting for any contact from them whilst I have made numerous phone call and also emails to include the last one asking for it to be escalated and again only got automated response to wait 48 hours again this is well past. They still owe me my voucher. Numbers used 03307261010 03307267467 03307267864
Email seuk.casemgt@ samsung.com
ShadowD
Journeyman
Options
I hope you got my reply as I can't see it here?
0 Likes
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

We have had a similar issue, buying a tumble dryer via a credit card.... Orders cancelled, no reason given and no confirmation of a refund offered.

This is quite disgusting, treating long term and previous customers in this manner!

0 Likes