Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

(Topic created on: 24-03-2021 07:15 PM)
Linnumaeilmi
Journeyman
Options
I got my new watch 2 days ago and it is NOT counting my steps, I find it very frustrating, never had that problem with my Samsung gear sport. I had to upgrade it as it would not hold the charge anymore. I feel like I have downgraded my watch. Can anyone help please or should I just send it back and get fitbit 💔 

I reset it today and I watched lots of videos but looks like the Samsung has the same issues that they had few years ago!!
6 REPLIES 6
AnneJ
Explorer
Options
I have had 2 x different versions of fitbit with my former S6. Always issues. Happiest with my Samsung watch on both sides and now on s21. No problems at all amd constant ones with fitbit. Only thing was that I lost a days steps when I switched from s6 to s21. I can live with that! Fitbit lost history every so often, which is frustrating. I really like my Samsung watch/device combination. My watch lasts for about a day, so I charge it at night. Its the active, current about November 2019.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Have you allowed all the relevant permissions?
Linnumaeilmi
Journeyman
Options
I have allowed everything and turned off the rowing machine workout as told on the forums. Just so frustrating as I really like the watch 😭 like I said I never had that issue with gear sport but sadly it stopped holding the charge!!
0 Likes
Linnumaeilmi
Journeyman
Options
I have note 20 ultra my gear sport worked great but got the active watch 2 days ago and its not counting my steps
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Weird I have had 3 galaxy watches and all have been amazing there must be some underlying issue if you can't resolve it reach out to samsung, it's either a software bug or maybe the pedometer is faulty in which case you should get a replacement
Linnumaeilmi
Journeyman
Options
thanks will do that!!