Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - Galaxy watch4 calendar events only showing next 7 days and unable to add event from watch

(Topic created on: 30-07-2022 09:47 AM)
Lyndsayb1
Apprentice
Options

Has anyone solved the issue with the galaxy4 calendar so that you can see any events more than 7 days in the future? i have just spent 3 hours on with samsung live agent chat who couldnt help.

I cant believe that you can only view 7 days ahead of events and also find it odd that I am also unable to add an event directly on to the watch. 

If anyone has solved this, i would really appreciate your help. 

6 REPLIES 6
Jojokrog
Apprentice
Options

Strangely enough, this is actually by design for some unknown reason. It's annoying as heck and made me sell my gw4 and use my older watch active 2 instead. I don't think they're ever going to change this either 

Lyndsayb1
Apprentice
Options
It makes the watch completely useless from a calendar management perspective. Interestingly samsung don't seem to have a clue about it . I spent 2 hours on to their tech help asking how to change it .. they suggested I send my watch in to be fixed !!!!!
AntonChigurh
Explorer
Options
No solution, but "me too". Having just one week is pathetic, and a major step backwards from the GW3
AntonChigurh
Explorer
Options
You can add events though. Don't know about Bixby, but if you use Google assistant, you can add an event via voice
0 Likes
Lyndsayb1
Apprentice
Options
Pointless being able to add events if you don't know the date is free in the calendar though 🤷‍♀️
0 Likes
FrustratedCalendar
First Poster
Options

I may return my GW4 and keep my GW3 with all of its flaws because the calendar is a major function. Also no Email Widget like on my original Frontier. New S22 and no heart rate. Why are we losing core features for fluff?

0 Likes