Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart monitor not being recorded on Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 05:45 PM)
Michaelnul
Journeyman
Options
I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 75C5 smartwatch, which I pair with my Samsung Galaxy A12 phone and when using Samsung health to track my walking it won't recover my heart rate or Aerobic, anaerobic %

Does anyone know how to I resolve this?. 

I had a Galaxy fit 14F7 and it worked fine using this phone and Samsung Health
3 REPLIES 3
Michaelnul
Journeyman
Options
After 4 days I got a reply supposedly from Samsung Health saying that their application doesn't record heart rate on the chart even though I've been using this feature for more than a year

Michaelnul
Journeyman
Options
Well after 8 days with no news I called Customer Services for a 4th time to ask why Technical Support hadn't responded to my email showing a plot with a continuous heart rate monitoring.
He tried everything he could to get the feature back and concluded that this facility doesn't exist anymore.
So I've bought a separate heart rate monitor but have to wear 2 wrist bands now.
It's disappointing to lose the feature but unacceptable that after 2 weeks Samsung have stopped communicating
0 Likes
Michaelnul
Journeyman
Options
The saga goes on Customer Services reset my phone, gear fit and Samsung Health and in doing so erased the heart rate red line from the history so I can't see previous heart rate records.
As requested I sent a photo of a graph showing the heart rate before the records were deleted to uk.technical@samsung.com 4 weeks ago and since then have had 2 more requests for this graph from Customer Services. I'm ready to surrender as their inability to solve this problem has worn me down.
0 Likes