Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

headphones scam

(Topic created on: 17-09-2020 01:41 AM)
Phantom309
Journeyman
Options
Why is it even though this  phone provider  is allowed to get away with a offer scam

Re ear buds that suddenly  become headphones.

Or you send all the information to them in triplicate that purchase date, tracking number, iemi number, price of handset ,account number of provider and providers name,

Yet their excuse is we are holding the order as we need the following  information see aforementioned items, but samsung say they don't have any of that  yet send a receipt of information  received email.

Seriously people think carefully about  claiming for these because I say publicly I believe its a scam
5 REPLIES 5
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
It's not a scam, but you need to have a bit of *Extra* patience sometimes with Samsung customer services, just resend them everything and take a deep breath 😉
0 Likes
Phantom309
Journeyman
Options
it took me over 3 hours yesterday speaking to a manager who addressed this issue, however I had to make a complaint regarding the abusive attitude of one of samsungs customer service providers, to chase things up. plus I had to identify that I am a voluntary scam marshal with trading standards that prompted a urgent response.

now its been addressed i have to wait a further 45 days to get a set of cheap headphones,
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Wow... That's horrible
0 Likes
Alley65
Apprentice
Options

I agree that it is a scam. I got an email july 08 verifying that my earbuds were being shipped out, and now when I thought I would check email to see ifi can track them, I found another email f

on july 13th saYing  I needed to send an email voucher , which I never got, and now it,s to late, that I am not getting them now?? So they tell me I am getting them and they are getting my gift pkg,Ed to send,then I'm told I'm not getting them now because of an e voucher. Total scam!!! I filled in everything once I.got the phone,I even had help from samsung...The lady I talked to said a lot of people don't get their esrbuds because if the unclear messages they send..

0 Likes
Alley65
Apprentice
Options

This is a scam for sure...

0 Likes