Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problems claiming your Ear buds and Smart Tag?

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 02:31 PM)
Options
If you've preordered an S21 series phone and entitles to claim the free Ear Buds Pro and Smart Tag, you'll be able to do this from today! Remember you have until the 28th Feb to submit your claim. 

This morning whilst submitting my claim I came across an error, the system didn't recognise my IMEI number, I tried several times assuming I had got a number incorrect, nothing worked. I tried entering the 2nd IMEI number and it worked. If you're having the same issue try using the second IMEI number. Hopefully it works. Enjoy! 
8 REPLIES 8
Poshkenya
First Poster
Options
how do I claim i cannot see it
Options
check my page, I've uploaded a chat on how to claim. Hope this helps, if you need further help let me know 😊
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Poshkenya: You can claim your promotional gift option via the Benefits Section of the Samsung Members app on your new device. If you encounter any issues, check the Members app tomorrow, 29/01/21, and the claims banner should be visible. I hope this helps. 

slapdox
Apprentice
Options
my order number won't work.. when typing it in won't let me put the rest in just starts deleting letters or numbers I have put in
0 Likes
Options
yeah I got that too, where did you order from. check your invoice it'll an order number consisting of around 9 numbers. it doesn't seem to like anything greater than 9 digits
MandSimp
Journeyman
Options
I had the same problem, used the order number on my despatch note instead. Had an email this afternoon and it's all gone through OK, up to 45days for them to arrive
slapdox
Apprentice
Options
I got mine from three, seems like a 20 digit/letters on the order number
slapdox
Apprentice
Options
all sorted now cheers