Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy customer

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 01:26 PM)
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
My Galaxy watch 4 broke on Wednesday early evening.  I called Samsung customer service and they arranged for a repair. A courier came at 9 on Thursday morning with a box and label and he took my watch. 
Friday morning they emailed to say that they had received the watch. 
Friday afternoon I had an email saying my watch had been fixed and was on it's way back to me.
 Saturday they emailed saying my delivery was scheduled for Monday. 
This morning (Sunday) DPD messaged to say my Samsung delivery was coming around lunchtime! 
It's now 13:30, I've set up my watch and done a workout which it tracked perfectly.

I'm literally blown away by the whole customer service experience. Very quick and I was informed of each step. This might be the best customer service I have ever received!
Thank you Samsung!
4 REPLIES 4
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Of course, this is EXACTLY how it should be! I'm glad it was sorted out to your satisfaction so quickly, but can't help wondering what you did to please the "Great God Samsung " as so many others on here are absolutely disgusted by the way they've been treated.
0 Likes
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
I agree but I will say forum's like these always end ip with mostly bad comments so that customers can share their experiences and vent. That's really what its for. I did however want to post my good experience because it is important to get some positive feedback too. Hope whatever it is that you are trying to get sorted gets sorted too 👍 🙂
Ray42
Voyager
Options
Out of interest, where did you buy it? Was it direct from Samsung? I got mine from Vodafone and I wonder if I'd have the same experience...
0 Likes
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
I got my watch 4 direct from Samsung. I was so happy with the service
0 Likes