Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handwriting on Galaxy Watch problems

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 08:53 PM)
MultiRetroMan
Journeyman
Options

I tried using handwriting but didn't like it so I've tried to disable it but as soon as I use the watch to reply to a text using the normal letters option, it will then re-enable handwriting when I get another text message.

I can't permanently disable it and I can't move the option so that default letters are shown first.

I reset the watch and now get notification every day that handwriting is available in my language and I don't want to see that either.

Can anyone advise how to permanently stop handwriting as I don't want to use it?

Thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8
CeeCeeTop
Explorer
Options

I've been having this same issue and it is driving me nuts. Scouring the internet doesn't seem to provide any solutions either. 

Samsung needs to address this bug. It is most bothersome.

MultiRetroMan
Journeyman
Options
I know, I keep getting a notification and think I've got a message but it turns out to be this annoying irrelevant notification!
0 Likes
Lnesh
Explorer
Options
I've been getting the same issue driving me mad
0 Likes
MultiRetroMan
Journeyman
Options
I've still not found a resolution for this. Samsung, will you actually sort this for us?!
0 Likes
Lnesh
Explorer
Options
seems to have sorted itself now
0 Likes
MultiRetroMan
Journeyman
Options
it does for a week or two but then comes back on
0 Likes
Lnesh
Explorer
Options
mines been ok since about the 6th
0 Likes
MultiRetroMan
Journeyman
Options
Mines usually okay but after about 2 weeks or so it'll do it again. I think if I restart it, it does it. I sometimes let it run flat when it doesn't charge to 100%
0 Likes